All of my designs are original and the crochet patterns sometimes incorporate widely known stitch combinations.
As they are offered free of charge under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, please take note of the following:
- you may under no circumstance sell any of these patterns, either online or offline;
- you may share the patterns on social media platforms or use them in free classes, workshops or other teaching events;
- you may create your own free patterns based on these;
- you must give credit to the original designer/writer – in this case © Andrea Cretu – whenever you create a derivative work based on these patterns, share them or use them in classes, workshops or other free events;
- you may not distribute these patterns or derivatives on platforms that generate revenues for you, such as on websites with ads, on business social media accounts or in videos with ads;
- you may sell the physical products you make based on these patterns – giving credit to the designer is optional, but appreciated.